Livigno Altitude Summer Training Camp
I have a dream...
Take your time. Close your eyes for a minute. Imagine waking up in a beautiful Italian Alpine Village. Wash your face. It's still a bit fresh in the morning, but it is nice. Get dressed and have breakfast with the team. Talk with the pros about the day's route and listen to the advice of the sports directors.
"Today I can be the fastest, today I can win."
It's time to go!
Don the official Wolfpack cycling kit and ride the entire day with the Team, with the support of our vehicles, on the most beautiful and famous Alpine climbs: try to win the KOM of the day and pull on the leader's jersey. What a landscape! And what a climb! "I've just won and I knew it!"
After a long ride you’ll have time to relax and watch the Tour de France stage together with the Team. Maybe it is the perfect day for Elia or Julian. Take a beer and have a chat. Enjoy these moments!
8 pm. The evening comes, and what’s better than having a rich dinner together with all the riders? Hurry up! It is time to celebrate your victory! Wear the leader jersey, get a kiss from the podium girl. Uncork the champagne. Cheers! Feel the happiness.
You are the Wolfpack Alpha.
Now we have to talk about tomorrow, when again you’ll be riding all together, and maybe you’ll have to defend the leader's jersey.
Now, open your eyes. You think it was a dream? No, this is reality.
- 6 nights stay in a 3* Alpen Village Hotel with Deceuninck – Quick-Step Cycling Team
- Full board
- Guided bike tour with high profile former rider
- Daily time trial climb and Wolfpack Alpha award ceremony
- Special prize for the winner of the final Wolfpack Alpha ranking
- Official The Wolfpack race kit (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Support of Deceuninck – Quick-Step vehicle during ride
- Daily meeting with the Deceuninck – Quick-Step Cycling Team
- Daily meeting with the sports directors and trainers
- Dinner with the Deceuninck – Quick-Step Cycling Team
- Visit to the Deceuninck – Quick-Step Team motor home and mechanic truck
- Support of a professional mechanic and soigneur
- Bike set up
- Specialized bike available on demand
- Energy bars and drinks
- Basic medical insurance
Check-in and bike set up
Punt la Drossa – Ofenpass – Glorenza – Passo Resia – Zernez – Punt la Drossa.
Bormio – Umbrailpass – Prato allo Stelvio – Passo dello Stelvio – Bormio (double Stelvio).
100 km, 3200+
Coffee ride with The Wolpack + Livigno – Passo Foscagno – Laghi di Cancano – Passo Foscagno – Livigno
96 km, 2600+
Punt la Drossa – Zernez – Saint Moritz – Passo Bernina – Passo Forcola – Livigno.
Livigno – Passo Forcola – Tirano – Bormio – Passo Foscagno – Livigno.
End of service